Winstein, Kavensky & Cunningham was originally established in 1960 by Stewart Winstein (1914-2010) and Harrison H. Kavensky. We are one of the oldest and most prestigious law firms in the Quad Cities and surrounding communities. For more than 50 years we have represented the varied legal interests of clients throughout Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Whiteside, and Knox counties in Illinois and Scott County in Iowa.
As a full-service law firm, we employ individuals who focus on particular areas of the law and are knowledgeable about their various legal complexities. Our lawyers concentrate their practices in the areas of:
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Dram Shop Claims
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Matters
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Estate Planning / Wills / Probate
- Real Estate’
- Labor and Employment Law
Our law firm prides itself on providing comprehensive assistance to help our clients solve many different legal issues. Whether it is a simple matter or an extremely complex situation, our attorneys examine the details of each case and design the best strategy for a favorable outcome.
As the premier plaintiff’s attorneys in the area when it comes to personal injury and civil trial law, our clients have found us to be successful trial advocates for working people and their families. Many of our cases have resulted in large cash awards for our clients.
The attorneys at Winstein, Kavensky & Cunningham are licensed to practice in the state courts of Illinois, Iowa and the United States federal courts. They cover a range of practices, from traffic accident lawyers to workers compensation lawyers and many more.
Winstein, Kavensky & Cunningham is a Hyatt Legal Services provider
- Deere & Company, UAW Locals 79, 281, 434, 865
- McLaughlin Body, UAW Local 1414
- East Moline Metal, UAW Local 1948
- Sears Manufacturing, UAW Local 1896
- Blackhawk College, UAW Local 2282
- City of Moline Employees, Local 1132
- Rock Island Firefighters, International Association of Firefighters, Local 26
- East Moline Firefighters, International Association of Firefighters, Local 92
- Bettendorf Police Department
- Bettendorf Fire Department
- International UAW
- United Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- United Rubber Workers
- International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Workers, Local 388
- International Association of Tool Craftsman, Local 1
- Davenport Union of Professional Police
- Scott County Deputy Sheriff’s Association
- Moline Firefighters, International Association of Firefighters, Local 581
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- Independent Construction Equipment Builders Union
- American Postal Worker’s Union
- Motion Picture Machine Operators
I would give John A. Singer 10 out of 10
We hired John 2 years ago to help us with a child custody issue. John made sure we were very involved, informed, had a very clear idea of all the possibilities and kept us up to date with this case. When it came time for trial, we felt very confident in John and were so very pleased with the results. We would and have recommended him to others facing the same issues.
Mr. Rosenstiel demonstrated care, compassion and has impeccable professionalism and ethics. Consider yourself lucky to be represented by Mr. Rosenstiel.
If you want results, John Singer should be your Attorney. John was honest, compassionate, and well prepared.
Katherine went above and beyond for us. I would highly recommend Katherine Drummond.